We optimize the management of your company
We collaborate and interact constantly with the customer
Consulting management means collaborating and interacting constantly with the customer to achieve their goals and make the most of their resources.
- We define the business goal
- We carry out a detailed analysis defining the strengths and weaknesses of the company and the opportunities on the market, so as to create a tailor-made strategic map.
- We identify for each objective, responsibilities, times, resources and actions necessary to achieve it.
We support the company in developing the action plan.
- We measure the results obtained: increase in turnover, increase in profitability, construction of new plants, creation of strategic partnerships.
An operational and functional support
We offer a professional consulting service, supporting the Client in all his operational needs.
In particular, the consultancy will concern:
- Market analysis
- The business model
- Organisational processes
- Production choices
- Marketing and commercial strategy
- Economic and financial planning
- Business analysis
- Product/service analysis
- Analysis of business sector and reference target
- Study and evaluation of all previous communication activities and related assessment of results
- Identification of achievable goals
- Processing of the company’s business strategy
- Identification of the means/instruments suitable for achieving goals – study/presentation of business planning
- Definition of the aspects related to the Mission and corporate Vision, with consequent operational impact and involvement of human resources in a pathway of change and growth
- Managerial support from expert professionals aimed at improving the business structuring and consolidation of new incubator companies.
- Final report with operational proposal
An operational and functional support
Support for top management in all phases that require specialised intervention on Human Resources: Industrial Relations, Reorganisation and Cost Restructuring.
We will you in carrying out all the necessary acts and negotiations (with suppliers, banks, Revenue Agency, social security bodies, etc.) for successfully completing restructuring:
- Implementation of organisational solutions that emerge from the Strategic Plan, intended to resolve situations of difficulty and low efficiency quickly and effectively.
- Support and care of the acts and actions necessary to achieve set goals and activities.
Often the need arises to request a second version
In the daily life of companies, the need often arises to ask for advice on issues and questions that often do not fully convince.
It is not always easy, however, to quickly hear a second version. The SECOND OPINION service was created for this purpose.
THE SECOND OPINION, in compliance with the current ethical rules, could confirm what your professional has already advised you.
Or it could give you a second and different vision of the question, a possible new interpretation, or a new intuition or idea that lays the foundations for a winning strategy or, more simply, the generation of a trust relationship to use the other Administration Srl services in the future.
How the service works:
To access the SECOND OPINION service, simply fill in the form by entering the text of the question or describing the topic.
You can possibly attach supporting documentation in Pdf format that will allow you to examine the request more thoroughly and accurately.
The analysis and response to the question costs from € 30.00 up to a maximum of € 250.00 + VAT depending on the complexity of the content.
Acceptance of the question
If our Team of the SECOND OPINION service considers the question submitted by you to be clear and congruous, you will be contacted by our Administrative Office which will specify the cost for issuing the opinion and, subject to your acceptance, will request the tax data for the issue. of the relative invoice which must be paid by bank transfer confirming the request for the “SECOND OPINION” service.
The second opinion service is not parameterised to the value of the file, but limited to the maximum flat-rate cost of 250.00 euros (plus VAT).
Within two working days, you will receive an e-mail from the professional responsible for our Team, containing the report to the requested opinion.
Through the SECOND OPINION service you have a clear and objective answer to your question.